Umrah will be allowed in Ramadan
On the 5th of April 2021, it was announced by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah that Saudi Arabia will allow those vaccinated against COVID-19 or those who have recovered from coronavirus to take part in Umrah pilgrimage for the Ramadan season.
The Ministry also stated that the number of Umrah permits and Visit permits to the two holy mosques will be increased for the month of Ramadan which starts next week.
Those allowed to attend must have:
- Received 2 vaccination jabs OR
- Have received 1 vaccination jab at least 14 days before their visit to Makkah or Madina OR
- Prove they had the virus and are now fully recovered
Only the above 3 category of people will be allowed to perform Umrah and visit the Prophet (SAWS) mosque during Ramadan.
In order to apply, you must:
- Regsiter your vaccination status on Tawakkalna App.
- Book your slot on the Eatmarna App
The Eatmarna App will give slot availability and attendance will only be allowed via a confirmed booking from this app. There are no other websites offering the same service therefore beware of bogus websites or those charging a fee claiming to be able to get you slots.
We make dua that all momineen and mominaat are able to visit the house of god very soon.